59. February 2012

Snow and ice... This winter 2011-2012 had been mild so far. We were getting used to green grass for ever until this past week when the snow started covering the landscape!

I love it! On Tuesday I walked the 5 km between St Civran and Chazelet with my granddaughter, taking lovely photos on the way. This morning we woke up with a layer of 16 cm of white snow on the ground and more falling from the sky.

...as soon as I find the lead to unload those photos from my camera onto my computer, I'll show them here!

Post Scriptum on 11 April 2012


Here are the promised photos of St Civran under snow in February:

Me, Frankie, deep in snow in front of my pottery


My car in front of the pottery studio and house attached

This photo of mine turned out looking fantastic... no doubt someone will pinch it without asking! :-(




Comments

O Docker said…
Félicitations en ayant trouvé les neiges d'antan!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks, O Docker, your French is spot on! Actually it snows every winter but this time we were caught by surprise because the winter had been really mild until the end of January.
janzi said…
just came across your blogand loved y our style of writing,, so I have decided to see what else will happen in your world.. I agree about friends oh so curious to find out all about their lives and exchange with my own, so I shall keep coming back to see how youre doing and what adventures have happened... when is the pottery workshop going to open again.. is it still hard to get going.. it takes so much energy to get these things off the ground, but you will have all my positive vibes that I am sending you across the channel!! all the best, Jeannine
Quietly Otaku said…
Wow thats a lot of snow! We had a lot this year too - a few stay at home days

Popular Posts